Veteran to Veteran
What better real estate agent can there be for a Veteran than another Veteran?
I am a very proud U.S. Army Veteran and I have personally used my Veteran benefits to purchase my home.
Additionally, I assist Veterans to:
Obtain Pre-approval for VA, FHA or Conventional Loans
Maximize receiving 100% qualification
Find the perfect home
You must have satisfactory credit, sufficient income, and a valid Certificate of Eligibility (COE) to be eligible for a VA-guaranteed home loan. The home must be for your own personal occupancy. The eligibility requirements to obtain a COE are listed below for Service members and Veterans, spouses, and other eligible beneficiaries.
- VA home loans can be used to:
- Buy a home, a condominium unit in a VA-approved project
- Build a home
- Simultaneously purchase and improve a home
- Improve a home by installing energy-related features or making energy efficient improvements
- Buy a manufactured home and/or lot
- To refinance an existing VA-guaranteed or direct loan for the purpose of a lower interest rate
- To refinance an existing mortgage loan or other indebtedness secured by a lien of record on a residence
owned and occupied by the veteran as a home
Getting started with Esteem Team Properties is easy!
Our loan specialists will be able to determine whether or not a VA Loan
is the right fit for you or another type of loan.